IBIS Development Studio (IBISDS) is an application software developed by Edality to view, edit and verify IBIS models. The IBIS model viewing and editing is possible either in graphical or in text mode. The IBIS model verification is performed by means of Golden Parser (IBIS version 5.0) and can be launched directly from the IBISDS user interface.
Moreover, IBIS Viewer IS FREE TO USE providing both viewing and editing functionality. For “Save” function activation upgrade purchase is needed.
The key features in the current release:
- model library: load, edit, verify and save your models to a central database easily;
- template library: re-use templates instead of starting a new model from scratch each time;
- FPGA support: create IBIS models based on pinning files easily;
- easy editing: just drag-and-drop model elements or move the nodes in the V/I curves;
- EBD/PKG files support: models in these files are detected and loaded for editing and verification;
- error navigation for the Golden Parser: find quickly what is wrong with the model;
- changing the large amount of model pin assignments: do it easier than ever before.
Who will derive the most benefit from IBIS-Development Studio using:
- IBIS Model engineers;
- hardware and FPGA Designers;
- Signal Integrity & Power Integrity engineers.
Please see some of our projects description: